10.7.10

Thoughts


I write in english because it feels better when I think. It doesn't hurt that much when I think about all the times we've shared together.

I'm lying here, on the house where I spent my last holiday with you. I can see the palm trees, right next to the pool, I see the rocker where we used to sit and have dinner, around thousand ants and vermins. I still feel your smell all over the house. It's dificult not to break down when, everywhere I look, a memory of you comes right to my head and two big tears run trough my face. I could be as strong as I am supposed to be, but I'd still miss you.

I can't stop looking at all your pictures on this house. Still remember your voice, your smell, your touch. I still remember everything about you, even when I know I will never see you again. Not in this life, but maybe in another life, we would meet again, and I would love as much as I always have.

I miss you.

I love you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario